A number of social sites are doing the rounds these days but Facebook is still at the top. It is used by trillions of people every day to connect with other people from all over the world. You can easily edit your Facebook profile anytime you want and add the information you want people to see. You can also Contact Facebook Support Phone Number in case you need help for your Facebook profile.
The Facebook profile also contains details about your relationship whether you are single or committed or ‘it’s complicated’. That section is given there by the name of ‘Relationship Status. Break-ups and patch-ups are part of one’s life and you need to change your relationship status but that is not mandatory.
So if you are in need of changing your relationship status you can talk to the technical staff via Facebook Help Support Number or follow these steps:
- Using the Facebook App
- Go to the Facebook login page first and if you are already logged in, you will see the news feed.
- Then press the ‘Menu’ button from the right corner of the screen and click on your name.
- Next, click on ‘Update info’.
- Now, move down to the bottom where you will see the option for ‘Relationship Status’.
- Select the option ‘Edit Relationship’ and then choose ‘Edit’.
- Here you can select your relationship status, you can choose ‘Single’, ‘In a relationship’, ‘Married’, ‘In an Open Relationship’, etc.
- If you are choosing ‘In a relationship’ or ‘Married’, you can also enter the name of the person you are in a relationship with or married to.
- Enter your anniversary date if you want and set the privacy settings for ‘who can view your relationship status i.e. public, friends, only me?’
- After you have made all the changes, you can save the settings.
So this was all about how you can update your relationship status on Facebook. Facebook Customer Service Number is also accessible round the clock to help you with the issues regarding Facebook. The technical staff will handle all your problems and queries professionally.